Friday, December 9, 2011

Welcome to my blog!!

  Hello, everyone!  Welcome to my Sims 3 challenges blog.  I set up this blog to share my simming adventures in story form.  Sometime I get bored with my sims so I thought I would try something new.  I hope to make alot of friends in the simming community. I love hand crafting sims and seeing them live their lifes, but some times open ended game play can get a bit boring.  Sim challenges seem to be the answer for my boredom. 
  As I do different challenges, I will give the story a name and break it down into chapters for better story telling.  I'll have a section on my blog with the story name and a link to challenge from which is it based.

  Please bare with me while I get my blog off the ground.  It's still very much under construction.

No comments:

Post a Comment